Audio specialist Sennheiser has decided that the “Headphone of the Month” award would go to the Sennheiser HD 515 model, where March madness might see you part with your hard earned money for this puppy if it stokes your feelings enough to bring a pair home so that you can enjoy your collection of digital music in a totally new level of quality.
Of course, the Sennheiser “Headphone of the Month” monthly promotion was specially designed to encourage music lovers to experience Sennheiser’s authentic sound quality. This promotion period will see those who loosen their wallets to bring home an HD515 headphone from an authorized Sennheiser dealer receive a free pair of Sennheiser OMX 60 earbuds to boot. Just in case you’re wondering what’s so great about the Sennheiser HD515, you might want to consider what we have to say about it in the extended post.
For starters, the HD 515 will come across as a high quality Open Aire headphone, where it will not break the bank since it is an affordable model as part of the audiophile 500 series. This makes it perfect for listening with virtually any source, where it boasts Sennheiser’s innovative E.A.R. technology, alongside special Duofol diaphragms which will work to reduce unwanted resonances to an absolute minimum, resulting in an overall listening pleasure that has been combined with outstanding comfort.
Among the Sennheiser HD 515 features in a nutshell are :-
- Open-Aire, around-the-ear, dynamic, stereo headphones
- Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R.) enables ideal sound channeling for a new kind of listening experience
- State of the art, advanced Duofol diaphragms
- Highly optimized, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems
- Outstanding comfort for long listening sessions
- Longevity through exchangeable components
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
It will retail for $129.95 a pop, where each purchase of yours will come with a 2-year limited warranty for added peace of mind. Sounds good (no pun intended)?